Recart offers native Messenger integrations with many major popups apps, including Wheelio, Optimonk, and Woohoo. In case you're on one of these platforms, please follow these instructions to integrate Recart to your popups.
If you use Privy, Justuno, Klaviyo or any other popup app, this is your guide.
Adding Messenger subscription to your email/phone popups is one of the most powerful ways to generate more revenue from your traffic. Most of the merchants see incredible results from Messenger leads - $3.50 per subscription.
Starting today, integrating the Recart Messenger Widget to any popups is easy as pie.
How does the integration work?
- The Recart Success Team enables the integration by adding Messenger widgets to your active popups.
- The Messenger widget only show up on your popup if Recart detects an active Facebook login in the browser. (We avoid driving your customers to Facebook login page.)
- In case the Messenger widget is live, both email and Messenger is required for subscription.
How much does it cost and what does it include?
Custom Popup Integration is a $99/mo add-on that is an additional fee to your monthly Recart fee. It includes:
- A hands-on integration with your popups. We make sure that the integration works properly before it goes live.
- Unlimited popups included. In case you have more than one active promotions, we can integrate with all of them.
- Help with A/B testing. We help you facilitate your A/B tests involving Messenger popups and get proper results.
The Custom Popup Integrations are included in all Recart Scale Plans for no extra charge.
What popup apps are supported?
- Other popup apps, custom popups and forms
In some cases, we might not be able to support your popup.
How can I get started?
Please reach out to our Success Team and let us know what popups you want to integrate the Recart Messenger to. Our team usually responds in a couple of hours.