Sponsored Message is the best way to send promotional messages to your Recart subscribers and achieve 90% open rates on your promotions.
You can send a single Sponsored Message or you can send a Flow as Sponsored Message from Recart. The latter lets you to lead your audience into a Conversation Flow, teach them about your products, and send follow-ups in case they don't purchase.
Please follow the steps below to create and activate your Sponsored Message in your Recart account 👇
1. Template or New Flow
You can choose to start with one of our pre-built Sponsored Message Flow Templates, or start one from scratch.
To start from a Template, please use our Library to pick one:
Once you chose a Template to use, click on "Use This Flow". You'll be taken to the wizard and then to the editor where you'll find the chosen flow.
2. If you've not yet connected your Facebook Ad account you'll be prompted to do so.
3. Click the 'Connect Ad Account' button, you will be directed to the connect page, where you'll need to pick your Ad Account. Please note, your ad account must be connected to a Business Manager account to avoid sending sponsored messages to people who unsubscribed from your automated messages.
4. Once that's done, you'll be directed back to the Conversation Flow editor. Now you'll be able to select 'Sponsored Message' and click 'Start'.
5. Then you can set timing and budget as a next step.
Please note that the default settings for the scheduling is automatically set for the same day you are creating the flow. You can edit this part.
Here you'll have only one option, the lifetime budget.
Important notice: Recart will only exclude those who unsubscribed if you accept the Custom Audience Terms first.
6. If everything looks good, click 'Continue to Flow Editor' and start building your Sponsored Message Flow.
7. Edit your Flow and once you're ready, you can test and enable it. When you enable the Flow in Recart, the Ad will become Active in your Ad Account
No need to go into your Ads manager to do anything, with one click in your Recart account the ad will be active:
If you save your flow as a draft the ad will not go out:
And that's it! 🚀 Your Sponsored Message Campaign will be sent to your audience after a successful Facebook review.
Frequently Asked Questions
- This is a Facebook ad format which means I have to set a bid. Now I have to pay for reaching my own subscribers?
Yes, you need to bid in order for your ad to run. However, this is going to be the most profitable campaign you'll run. It costs $0.018 on average to show a message to a customer and you can expect 15-40X ROAS from your Sponsored Message campaigns.
- How do I use the Conversation Flow Editor?
Recart's Conversation Flow Editor is an intuitive, drag-and-drop editor, that lets you connect messages to each other, creating a unique, engaging and automated conversation. Drag elements from the left-hand menu to the canvas, and connect the messages to each other to create a flow. If you're looking for a detailed walkthrough, check out this article.
- My question is not discussed here. Can you help?
We're always here to assist you! Feel free to contact our Customer Success team, we'd love to help! 😊