Use m.me links to trigger Recart Custom Flows. Include the links in email newsletters, SMS campaigns, and social media to grow your audience and generate more sales! 🚀
Once you built a Recart Custom Flow in Recart, you have many ways to drive people to it. Promoting an m.me link to your Flow is a great way to drive traffic and convert them into Messenger subscribers - and customers.
M.me links are entry points for your Recart Conversation Flows.
The links will take your customers to the Messenger app/website and trigger the Recart Flow immediately. Once they interact in the flow, they become your permanent Messenger subscribers. Include in emails, SMS campaigns, social media posts and build your Messenger audience
How to set it up?
- Go to your Custom Conversations Flows menu in the Messenger Dashboard in your Recart account
2. Create a new flow by clicking on the Create New button
3. Set up your automated Messenger conversation flow - for templates and inspiration, go to the Recart Template Library
4. Save your conversation flow, and click on Copy m.me link
5. Paste the m.me link from your clipboard to your other marketing channels.
Please note that customers need to hit the "Get Started" button if they interact wit you you on Messenger for the first time.
Tips and best practices:
- Put the m.me link in your Instagram bio so people can start a conversation with your brand easily
- Include the link in email newsletters or SMS campaigns, and - turn them into your most loyal customers. For example, check out what Ryderwear sent to their email list
Remember, make them an offer they can't refuse. You'll find the most success if you offer something valuable - exclusive, engaging content and significant discount offers work best on Messenger!
You can add delayed follow-ups and conditional splits to send reminders to customers who don't use their discount code.
Have any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us, we are happy to help. 😊