Now you can integrate Recart and Tidio, so when people start a conversation with your Facebook page, you get the best of both apps:
- You can answer questions from your Tidio dashboard
- Those who send a message to your Facebook page will also become a subscriber. This way, you also build your Messenger list without any effort.
Tidio is a a nice way to connect with your customers, the app offers live chat and chatbots. You can reply to your customers in seconds using live chat, email, and Messenger. All messages will be in one single dashboard, no matter where they reach out. 🙌
How to set it up?
Follow the steps below:
- install Recart and Tidio on your store
- connect your Facebook page to your Recart account
- Go to your Tidio dashboard and click on Settings --> Messenger:
- Connect your Facebook page to your Tidio account:
Once your Facebook page is connected both to your Tidio and Recart account, you are all set. If someone's messaging your Facebook page, the incoming message will show up in Tidio. Also, they will become Messenger subscribers.
Once you reply back to the user, the customer will receive the message in their Messenger. These subscribers will be included in Recart's Subscribers' page too. 🚀
☝️Please note that customers who reach out via Tidio from your store will not be become Facebook subscribers.
In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact us here. 😊